What rims to buy for a 2000 Accord LX coupe (4 cylinder)

sna77

Hi,

I want to buy some wheels for my girlfirend's 2000 Accord LX coupe... It currently has 15" wheels on it (4 lug)...

I want to put at least 16 or 17" wheels on the car. Are there any OEM options available? That would eb the first choice. What are the popular wheels for Honda's (aftermarket). I haven't seen any BBS wheels for Honda's out there... Any other suggestions would be great, thanks!

i dont know that Racing harts are only 5 lug. neither are BBS.

many people i know have bbs and RH rims on their 5th and 6th gens. what sites are you looking at.

Exel from wheelmax.com have a replica of the racing hart C5s called exel r5's. you might get them for 900 with tires.

i dont know that Racing harts are only 5 lug. neither are BBS.

many people i know have bbs and RH rims on their 5th and 6th gens. what sites are you looking at.

Exel from wheelmax.com have a replica of the racing hart C5s called exel r5's. you might get them for 900 with tires.

anyone else gone from a 15" to 17" wheel on a 4cy accord? Is there a huge gap from the top of the tire to the wheel well? Any issues with rubbing, etc?

Looks like I'd be going from a 195 x 65 x 15 to a 205 / 50 / 17.

they have 4 lug applications.

who does? BSS? Who else sells BBS wheels online besides Tire Rack?

Also, does anyone know if the Honda center cap is a standard size? I'd want to keep the center caps with the "H" instead of the wheel manufacturer...

My vote goes for a set of Andrew Racing or Workmeister SR2's. Why not shoot for the stars.

haha yeah, +1.

Looks like I'd be going from a 195 x 65 x 15 to a 205 / 50 / 17

if you do the math, you will actually be getting a thinner tire both side wall wise, and tire width. i would personally go 225/40/17

anyone else gone from a 15" to 17" wheel on a 4cy accord? Is there a huge gap from the top of the tire to the wheel well? Any issues with rubbing, etc?

went from steelies to 17s with 205/40/17s.. there is a gap without until you get a drop.

sucks.

• 2 weeks later...

you can go 215/45/17 or 205/50/17 it all depends on the conditions of the road in your area. you dont want too thin of a tire if the roads are bad, otherwise you risk bending/cracking your wheel. The smaller the middle number, the thinner your tire is

Archived