It was only a matter of time

SolLesHonda

haha, yeah, its because when i was home for the summer from college i still worked at my job that is like 2 minutes away from my school. and my school is like an hour away. stupid me, but i needed the money. plus, i loved driving so it was not bad. just of course gas prices had to go up!

I totally understand that one. I love to drive my car, even though it is equipped with a d15b7. I enjoy driving and finding out more about what it can do, and what it can't, especially since I recently finished the suspension work. I love driving and I drive everywhere, and then I get mad when I look at how high the odometer is getting. :(

i drive around and see if i can get myself lost then i'll just find my way back home. i think its fun.

and i drive about 40 miles a day for no reason at all. (gas prices went doooooooooooo

o

o

own to 2.10 now here in georgia!

It never hurts to run premium even if you're driving a ford tempo. Certain cases make it a waste of money but you could run premium in any car if you wanted. I've run premium in every car I've owned in the past 5 years whether it needed it or not. Our premium is 218 right now.

That's exactly what they wanted. 7-8 months ago you wouldn't have loved gas prices at around $2.00, but they jacked it up so high that we are all excited about $2.00/gallon. See how they manipulate everybody without them realizing.

True, but I still hate gas prices. But then again, we have such small gas tanks, that the difference of 20 cents makes a 2 dollar difference at the max. So I typically don't bitch about gas. It's these Excursion driving bitches that do. :laugh:

Archived