candy apple red or stock milano red

airjordan223

im going to be working in a body shop next semester. Im going to do a full exterior restoration on my del sol...getting all the dings out and mold a front lip on. Since im sanding down the whole car, im thinking about paint. I really like the stock milano red paint, especially when its clean, but whenever I see a candy apple red, i wet myself :heart: . What do you guys think i should do? Go for candy apple red, or stock milano? i will be doing the doorsills and everything that you can see, so there wont be a clash of colors if i go candy. thanks

yeah im going to repaint everything including door/trunk jams. my dad used to have a red porsche and it looked a hint orange next to the sol....kinda weird. but if i do a different color, i want a RED. the milano is a very nice deep red, but in some light, it has orange.

yeah i really like the electron blue, but im gonna stick with some kind of red, because thats what the car was originally

i was also thinking of door poppers, to give a cleaner look. i know you can have an emergency button hidden under the car somewhere incase your battery goes dead or whatever. but im kinda nervous about not having a manual way of getting into the car...besides smashing a window.i also plan on keepin it for a long time (my dad still has his first car he ever bought 1957 chevy bel-air) and i dont know how long they will last. so whats your opinions on the poppers?

I disagree. DEI = no options. I have a Viper (DEI) on my car and all it does is set an alarm for when you open the door and lock/unlock the car. It would be nice if I could hook up a remote start to it, and if it had some other options. I've heard good things about the clifford alarms, and from experience, don't like the DEI, so stick with clifford.

nah man, i have the viper alarm system 771 xv ... it is got the two way pager for the remote and has an LCD screen as well ... also ... it has remote start even though the car is manual, has everything, proximity sensors ... does everything you can possibly want .. even has nuisance protection ... if something keeps going on around like bass, it won't keep going off ... its awesome ... definitely recommend if ya have the money ... i work at Circuit City so i get it CHEAP !!

I just looked at your cardomain and you really need to 70/30 your clear tails. It would look so much cleaner.

yeah im going to do them when i paint the rest of the car...already have the testors paint

Archived