body kit

acourt

There is a couple of urethane lips and some carbon fiber lips specific for the del sol, but both the 92-95 and 99-00 civic lips will fit with some modifications. I'm getting a 92-95 civic mugen style lip for mine for about $75.00 shipped in abs. It should match the sideskirts perfect. I'm not getting mine until spring though since ABS gets brittle in the cold weather.

First of all the lip you posted has to be the ugliest front lip I've ever seen. Second ABS is a type of plastic. Since it gets brittle when cold, would probably be best not to run an abs front lip in the winter. That's why I'm waiting until spring and then I'll just take it off each winter (10 minute job).

You should really get mugen or type r style, cause I'd hate to see you ruin your del sol with that lip you posted.

i like the mugen lip .. but i don't know.. i kind of like the other one .. seen it on a black sol, and looked real good, ultimately i want a mugen style front bumper .. but i don't want my car painted anytime soon .. (money issue) ... i just want it to match my sideskirt ... so where are you ordering your lip from ... and how hard are they to put on

Ebay, and they aren't too hard to put on. From what I've heard, they are a little short on each side so if you make some slits underneath it will let it stretch to fit. I'll PM you with a site that talks a lot about them. 17 pages of posts about them.

I don't like that mugen lip on the sol. The ones I have seen from a civic put on a del sol, they go straight down. That one looks like it comes out and away from the bumper some which is against the curves of the bumper. I would definately rather have the civic one than that because of the flow of it. It's all about personal opinion though.

after about 2 hours of debating and looking, im going with the type r for the del sol ... the mugen lip on jdmcarboy makes it look bad .. but i know that it can definitely look better than that ... it is on a crapty car .. look at mugen lips on del sols in google and you'll see what i mean

wow, you sound intelligent ... just because there is something i showed you have to bash it ? ... call me a ricer if you'd like, i have seen it on cars before and it looks good, but let's not flame ... because we do not need to start that ... i don't want to hurt your feelings or anything, im just here to share my opinion .. if you bash peoples opinions it shows your very shallow and closed minded. nobody hates on anything you say ..

Actually we could hate on things he says, like getting a setup with turbo, header and cold air intake....etc. Just playing, but seriously, we all wonder why hondaforums is so slow anymore.....it's cause everybody get's run off because people don't like their opinions. I think my dad's Veilside Body kit on his S2000 looks awesome, but does that make me a ricer.......I don't give a crap. I don't care if other people like the same as me, and wouldn't want to be called a ricer because of my opinion.

(also, real veilside is jdm......technically)

i like veilside body kits on s2ks and newer cars..

i say you should go with the mugen because not many people have it (i havent seen it on anyone's Sol i know)

sorry bout the bashing too. i will take your opinions better from now on.

i just started to learn about some stuff about turbo (not much) and i put the wrong stuff down.

good choice mang.. im going with mugen style lip when i get some money. im gettin 800 bucks for the accident so i might just do the rear bumper myself and get a lip from jdmcrap.com

main thing is my mom might not let me.. she'll tell me i have to let the body shop do the whole work and let them paint the bumper.

Archived