Power Steering

dcletten

Technically, Power steering is still in effect when you are moving. Power Assist is the one where it only functions when you are stopped.

while this is true, if you need power steering while the car is moving you are the definition of GIRLY MAN :thumbsup:

marginal is marginal, it means you'll feel a small increase in power through the rpm range but whether or not its worth the drawbacks of no p/s is up to you. i dont run power steering on my car, not because of the power increase, but due to the increased steering feel i get from the car without the belt on

If you get rid of your power steering you can make it easier to turn by make the caster more negative... i don't think honda have adjustable caster but i do believe there are kits you can buy and install that allow you to adjust the caster... the more negative you go the easier it is to turn...

Archived