How much $$$

SexyH22

2.79 Regular

2.85 Mid

2.93 Premium

Spent 32.00 bucks on my car to fill up.....eh....its suppose to hit 3 bucks soon and next year its suppose to hit 4....come on BUSH needs to do something...screw the tax break, we need a damn gas break :thumbsup:

just paid 35.00 for a tank of gas

it was 2.65 for midgrade.

im too poor to drive now.. damnit

You think you have it bad? I just paid $72 today to fill up my truck with unleaded.

my dad suburban costs over $100 from empty. 45 gallon tank at $2.65/gallon, you do the math. also only gets about 13mpg highway

I've got a 27 gallon tank, and get 10mpg around town.

If I keep my grades up, I will almost for sure get a new car sometime next year

Gas prices are outragous (IMO) They need to figure soemthing out and soon to fix it!

i say we just finish the job and take over iraq. then its not really import/export, its just relocation of goods.

2.79 for premium here. the reason we don't drill our own oil as much as we import is thats its more expensive to drill than import, last I heard, but that could change if it keeps rising. its rediculous.

People will just have to go on strike and maybe that will change things

I agree but I highly doubt it will happen. I am sure people will still pay top $ when it gets over $3 per gallon.

At work the other day I filled up our Explorer with a quarter left for $39.55. Gas was $2.689. I think I filled up my car from empty for just over $40, don't recall the price per gallon though.

Archived