Racing - how hard on the car?

Kemono

How could you mistake a 2000 Integra Type R for an RSX? RSX's didn't exist in 2000. If you plan to turbo a 2000 Type R, you can't go with very high boost without reworked internals. About 5psi is all you can do because of the high compression ratio if you want the motor to last very long. If you plan to build a turbo'd integra, you should look more closely at a GSR, or an RSX Type S.

buy my car! its is prolly the best built turbo car you can buy..everything is done and done right..ppl just dont sell there turbo cars if there 12-14 deep just in the engine build and tune..it is mint ionside and out...the body was just done a monthago...it has a brand new paint job and the body kit is molded in...like i siad everything is done right..fordged crower rods,je pistons,darton sleeves,rc 550 injectors,head is maxed out cams cam gearsetc. port and polish,full hondata system with the s200 system so you can hook your labtop up to it ..by a push of a button you can do launch control, rev limitor, vtec engament wot shifts...the stuff goes on and on...if your looking for a car buy mine i dont want to sell it but i got to go to schoola nd save up some money

Why would you waste an R just to drive around? DO you even know why it is special?

yo man type r is the shiz yo, just get a sticker and put it on your integ, but your integ has to be red, yellow or black 8)

never buy an already fixed up car..

that all sucks.

you never know how much the person has raced the car.

how much will the car last

all this stuff. people fawk up their cars once they get them all fixed up.

they think it is fast and they just beat the hell out of the engine.

donnie----- this doesnt apply to you. but it does to most people. i dont know your car so i cant say anything about it.

Archived