motegi

I found the wheels I want on ebay for half of the price they want in town, just wondering if motegi's are any good, they seem alright.

btw, I'm lookin at 17" ff7's, black wheels on a black car w/ a polished lip would be wicked.

http://rimsone.com/catalog/images/ff7%20black.gif

I found some speedy wheels I like- lite-7's, but they only come in 17-18". almost all speedy wheels come in those sizes. they're white though. I think I like white more than black for wheels.

I know, your exactly right, but thats the design I want. I looking all over for a nice rim thats like that in gold/bronze, but I havent found much. especially 16s, theres like a whole bunch of 17's and 18's but 16s are hard to find, comparatively.

the grids are a replica of the volk te-37, not so much like the motegi wheel that was pictured, but still a nice looking wheel.

I thought they were about as close as he will get to get a performance oriented wheel. Got the same amount of spokes and stuff. I guess I should have said that they are a similar style to the ones he was looking at.

Buddy Club P1 racing...

awesome wheel. they will be going on my car next.

agreed. or the kosei k1 replica, although they no longer offer them in gunmetal, and that's really the only color to get them in :p

i'm not as much of a fan of the II versions though

anyway, blackdelsol: what do you want from the wheels?

I want them to be light and look good. actually, I was just looking at the grids before you posted about them, and I really like them, I haven't been able to find gold ones yet though... I think I'm gonna try to get some...

black, bronze, gunmetal, and white

you can pay with a credit/debit card through paypal (no longer need an account to pay through them either), or check/money order.

the 16" weighs approx. 14.5 lbs/wheel, with the 17's coming in around 18lbs./wheel

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Yeah, 17s look big on a del sol. They have really big wheel wells, for some reason though. It kinda makes me want to put on 16s but if I could get away with 15s I'd prolly end up liking it more.

Archived