Exhaust Question

C92hatchX

ur useless...a streight answer would be awesome...yes, no...god damn its not that hard stop being a bitch! :) and lmk if it can be done!, thanks rob for your help

It would be easier, if you would quit being a f*cking idiot. Those sideskirts for that body kit you had wouldn't fit a Civic hatch, so why would a Civic hatch exhaust fit a CRX? Use your own goddamned brain for once.

Drugs are bad mkay. Or in your case alcohol.

Yeah you can make it work, then again with some effort a lot of things can work.

Seriously I would just get an aftermarket one specific to your model or a universal muffler and custom exhaust.

Either way good luck.

My question is why do you need 2.5" piping and a 3" tip?? :crazy:

My custom exhaust was slightly cheaper, I got the specific size I wanted, got it painted, brand new, not used, and has a lifetime warranty with the shop.

My custom exhaust was slightly cheaper, I got the specific size I wanted, got it painted, brand new, not used, and has a lifetime warranty with the shop.

Yep probably the best route to go, will be the way I go on my project rex.

Because he wants his car to be slower so it's an even bigger piece of crap.

i know its the same as my vx...im not really worried bout it...but im talkin to this guy about a z6 so i might be droping that in

Why bother, you'll be tired of it inside of a month?

Archived