Best suspension mods for Integra

Well, maybe play wasn't the right word. The steering wheel turns just a bit whenever I hit a good bump. It's more of a "jerk." There's nothing wrong with the alignment. Also, when I get to about 4000 rpm in first gear, then goose it, the front wheels break loose and bark a bit. I'm hoping to connect it more firmly to the ground.

I'd say get the koni adjustable shocks and then play with the adjustments until you get the right combo to give you a good launch. This would be a relatively inexpensive way to help. As for your steering wheel having "play" when you hit a bump......this is a common problem with lowered vehicles that don't have a camber kit....when you have negative camber, your car will try to pull you into the grooves in the road. If it's lowered get a camber kit and if you do lower it and want to get a good launch....get a camber kit so you have full contact patch.

Omnipower coilovers = great.

I usually try to not hit the bumps in the road. my car handles just fine and I have negative camber.....

How much is yours lowered? How bad has the camber wear been on your tires...(i.e. how many miles are you getting out of tires compared to what they're rated?)

yeah, tire wear would be the issue. race cars have serious neg camber for the corners, but it hurts you for straight line grip and tire wear. Rear ends have more neg camber to help losing the back end on street cars. people react better to understeer than oversteer.

Archived