hi everyone

daveeeboi

hey everyone, i just joined this forum and wanted to get to know some of you. I'm 17, and i drive a 2001 integra type r (blk). I'm in pleasanton, and there is a great touge near here (calaveras), so if anyone wants to meet up, just holla.

• 3 weeks later...

hey, thanks for replying. its been a while and i've just about given up. The Itr cost about 15 grand. A steal for one with a clear title and 100% stock. Yo SSR if you want to back up your words just say so we can go at it on calaveras. I'm 100% down if you got the balls.

So you're running in the top 5 of your autocross class?

You also rolled some ITR's at the ITR Expo in a Civic with no swaybars, crap gearing, and 100hp less than the R's?

How about you go and practice your heeel-toe dorift'ing?

i've rolled 2 wrx's and a sti "in the twisties." and yes we agreed we were racing beforehand. I'm not here to start trouble, but if you think you can hand me my ass i'd like the chance to prove you wrong, but i dont' think that's gonna happen because you're in TN and i'm in CA. And no, i don't try to drift in my FF car.

Archived