Spring Break Tuner Bash...

optional187

i know that super street held the spring break tuner bash last year in daytona beach, florida last year. my question is, is this an annual thing? does it happen every year at the same place? i went to the one last year and it was dope. nothing but tight imports, some wannabe rustangs and camaraho's...there was also a really cool ford f-350 and let me tell you what he did.

there was a camaro in front of him in a traffic jam (on a1a) that was being pretty stupid. reving on everybody, he shot a bird at a civic (errrr). so this really big jacked up ford on like 44's...(regular monster truck i tell ya, but streetable) and he got tired of the stupid camaro being...stupid, and he reved up his truck (load as h e double hockey sticks) and let out his clutch (hmmm...maybe he just put it in gear, not sure) and almost popped a wheelie, and in the process he almost jumped right on top of this camaro. the camaro would have easily been totaled. needless to say the camaro shut up.

the entire thing was cool, the car show, bikini contest (hell yeah), show cars...everything. anybody know is this is going on next year?

• 4 months later...
Hyperwire?  Are you familiar with Christian and Aaron Venn?  Old friends of mine when I lived in Palm Harbor/Oldsmar, my mother is very good friends with theirs.

Oh crap! thats crazy. Theyre like my best friends. You seen the website yet? LOD

Yeah, it's a tight web page, Aaron's definitely got some talent. The CRV is wild, especially since it's their MOTHERS car :laugh: It would smoke me alive though :D

Bro we gotta hook up. Are they hot?

haha, yeah. every last one of them...dude, i work with a bunch of fawking hot girls! i mean, there are a few that don't look so good, but most of them :bow: anyways, we were actually planning on splittin up the group once we got down there, and 3 of the 4 of them have boyfriends so...

what a coincidence (sp?) between you and darksaint. thats cool!

I was down in Clearwater over spring break. They are so many hooked up cars down there. I had plenty to look at while my girlfriend shopped away. It was the best shopping I've ever done!!! How was Daytona? I'm from North Carolina, so I would take any spot in Florida for spring break! We had a blast though. Did anyone take any pics at the tuner bash? Lata

Dave

the tuner bash hasn't happened yet. its going on this comming weekend (march 21-22 but people will stay all week).

oops, I guess I just assumed that it was during MY spring break, I guess that's what I get for assuming...

Dave

Archived