What Do U Do Other Than Workin On Ur Car?

SIR_VTEC

Yea wonderin what u peeps do other than work on ur car n all, jus because i know im not alwayz workin on my car 24-7 although if i had da cash i would, but yea usually i would go to an arcade wit my guyz or go see some new movie every week hahaha....but hell we alwayz race n crap, if not agaisnt others we race amongst ourselves....my freindz are big crap talkerz n all, but sometimes they can back it up...but yea enough of that....just reply haha.

study and work...no time to play. i did ask for today off to go to the car show. sorry guys, can't post no pic....the camera f*ckin jammed on me right after the 1st pic i took as soon as i entered :mad: i got it on tape though! oh and the damn booty contest... :smoking: i was busting a nut while recording ahahah i couldn't hold the camera still.....too much to handle, i tell ya! pepole were bumping into me when girls started to show nips and bush. other than that, i got clear view of thongs and provacative dancing :o

Archived