Two Supras 10K Bet

Hey man, if thats saads supra. It has over freaking 1500 hp. Im a supra forum member and have been for a while. That car is very respectfull but only runs 9s. Hes having trans problems ( or did have them for a while) Alot of people drool over his car, me as well. I'll love to watch this video but im only at 15 percent. Amazing how much supra stuff is on a honda forum. Best of two worlds. Great Post :thumbsup:

o and saad rebuilds his motor almost every time he runs it. So i heard on Supraforums, but It was a big fight about that and the fight was also about him having a fake dyno run. Something about a fake dyno sheet he posted up on the site.

10gs isnt much for them. Wish i could own a another supra. :mad:

I highly doubt it has 1,500. Drag Supras are pushing that much.

Whats the difference between a 400 and 900hp Supra? Nothing, they both run 11's.

honestly SSR, it does. I cant find the link but its on supraforums.com ... your rite supras , hey wait a minute :ph34r: you little.... Supras only run 11s cuz supra owners are most likely rich fags who cant drive them...

But yah, your rite....too many only run 11s who are tubbed and have 600hp+

where you buying it from?

NY, brok.

T-Dog...

it will come to about $187 each.

about a 1hour and 43 min flight

non-stop.

I am thinking we should leave on sat. night get there maybe 9pm and then drive through night/morn cause of traffic. We should be back home by get back here at about 9-11 am sunday

NY, brok.

T-Dog...

it will come to about $187 each.

about a 1hour and 43 min flight

non-stop.

I am thinking we should leave on sat. night get there maybe 9pm and then drive through night/morn cause of traffic. We should be back home by get back here at about 9-11 am sunday

I'm down for sure

fawk it

this crap will be fun

TT supra on a highway.

:wub: Call me slow, crap call me Susan, but is he getting a TT? ...if so he better post pics for it. I love mk4 supras, shoot i love all gen supras. but nothing sounds better than TTs.....

Call me slow, crap call me Susan, but is he getting a TT? ...if so he better post pics for it. I love mk4 supras, shoot i love all gen supras. but nothing sounds better than TTs.....

Yes he is getting a supra, and i'm sure he will post pics of it.

single turbo supra > twin turbo conversion

but its awesome you're getting a supra. be careful on the highway, those cops will get you.

well actually it was a n/a but he swapped a tt motor into it....

Single turbo.......not to far off....just gotta save some cash up.

yes...we will top that crap out....155-160mph

why do i triple space all my posts?

ya....we will be careful, we always are.... :laugh:

ohhh, so you're getting the...fawk, i can't remember the engine code. 2jzte? something like that. thats cool. i wonder if the transmission is the TT tranny...same with the rear end.

in any case, fast car...have fun but don't kill yourself. that'd be a waste of a car.

and for god's sakes, but some different color wheels on it.

ohhh, so you're getting the...fawk, i can't remember the engine code. 2jzte? something like that. thats cool. i wonder if the transmission is the TT tranny...same with the rear end.

in any case, fast car...have fun but don't kill yourself. that'd be a waste of a car.

and for god's sakes, but some different color wheels on it.

...it might be awhile before i can get rims.....

i don't really care how it looks anyway... :)

has tt 6 spd tranny

n/a=5sp

TT= 6spd

motor, tranny, ecu all J-spec w/ 36k on it.

Archived