Two Supras 10K Bet

...it might be awhile before i can get rims.....

i don't really care how it looks anyway... :)

has tt 6 spd tranny

n/a=5sp

TT= 6spd

motor, tranny, ecu all J-spec w/ 36k on it.

Hey man, I have a buddy w/ a 84 Mk2 Supra. Has your motor in it and busts 11s...

I love all supras.... YOU HAVE TO POST PICS WHEN YOU GET THEM...

Now, yours is a SE... Is that the 30th Ann one? 2jzgte motors are bad ass..... 1000+ on stock internals.... :wub:

Hey man, I have a buddy w/ a 84 Mk2 Supra. Has your motor in it and busts 11s...

I love all supras.... YOU HAVE TO POST PICS WHEN YOU GET THEM...

Now, yours is a SE... Is that the 30th Ann one? 2jzgte motors are bad ass..... 1000+ on stock internals.... :wub:

i will post pics.

Its a SE but with a TT swap....I will get BPU which will put me around 400-420 to the ground, then after I have it painted and save some cash I will get the single turbo coversion.....over 500RWHP....with about the same Tq.

The only thing though....its like a TANK weighs so damn much, lol but I love the MKIVs :wub:

One of my friends just got a Turbo excess (sp) RFL bov on his stock ass GS-T lol

rfl bov = crap

make sure you tell him that. it sounds like ass.

he should have gotten a type-s, even though basically everybody else does...its a damn good bov.

me = flipped stock bov. free, instant 14psi, awesome spool up with either a type-s sound or a hks ssq sound depending on how i let off the gas.

my crap = free. his crap = ~$200 plus stock boost. which means i can pull on him. :)

this thread is off topic.

not all of us supra guys can bet 10 grand...us mk3 guys are cheap lol

I have an mk3. $2000. $3000 in mods. I kill BPU MK4 TT's all day long without going above 14 psi.

Saad Saad makes 1280 rwhp. not 1500. Yes, he has graced the cover of SCC. Tila Nguyen posed with his car. He has one of the fastest 6-speed mk4's in the world.

not all of us supra guys can bet 10 grand...us mk3 guys are cheap lol

I have an mk3. $2000. $3000 in mods. I kill BPU MK4 TT's all day long without going above 14 psi.

Saad Saad makes 1280 rwhp. not 1500. Yes, he has graced the cover of SCC. Tila Nguyen posed with his car. He has one of the fastest 6-speed mk4's in the world.

can you send me pics of your car?...it looks very clean and i wanna see that 7m underthere...

I miss rear wheeldrive from my supra.....but i love the gas mileage from my civic........ :p

it's not really done. Interior needs a little love...maybe try to put the mk4 dash in the mk3. Engine bay is a mess...need to get rid of all the useless crap-EGR, charcoal canister, cruise control. needs trim and a dent needs to get fixed. rear right corner.

Pics are in the thread "One Slow Supra"

2005 it gets 780cc injectors, a better IC, a nice sp63 or bigger sound performance turbo, better tuning, and new tires for the rear mk4 TT rims..295's heheh.

• 1 year later...
I highly doubt it has 1,500. Drag Supras are pushing that much.

Whats the difference between a 400 and 900hp Supra? Nothing, they both run 11's.

I know this is old, but just to prove that this guy is a dumbass..

http://videos.streetfire.net/search/supra/...869016fd172.htm

dude that was my friend that got onto my sn and posted this. first he searched for supra on the search function, brought up an old topic and had to post on it cuz he has a supra and yah anyways that was not me i dont randomly call people dumbasses for something i dont know much about especially if i dont really care about.

stop trying to defend your ignorance noob!!!!

1.) you don't have any friends, so how can they post?

2.) dont ever post in a thread older than two weeks. ever.

3.) come on, even if your friend set you up to get bitched out, someone has to get bitched out for it. so if your friend did post, bitch him out, and never let it happen again.

stop trying to defend your ignorance noob!!!!

1.) you don't have any friends, so how can they post?

2.) dont ever post in a thread older than two weeks. ever.

3.) come on, even if your friend set you up to get bitched out, someone has to get bitched out for it. so if your friend did post, bitch him out, and never let it happen again.

yooye laughed me made sod hard that i almost peukeder.

i bitched him out as soon as i figured out he did it. He should know better too he posts on a supra forum so im pretty embarrased that he use my sn. sorry guys it wont happen again. btw fuk u i many friends. not so many here but in the real world, u know that one that u dont see much of cuz ur always sitting at ur computer.

Oh, I'm sorry teacher. would you like me to correct it and turn it back into you tomorrow. wtf is this an english class, I'm sorry I thought this was the internet. the same one that a whole system of random abreviations and ways to type faster where invinted for the sole purpose of quick communication. is that the only thing you could say about me to try to hurt my feelings. can't you just drop the whole thing. I fuking told you, that wasnt me. oops my bad, but no you had to bring it as far as looking at my post so closely and finding out that omg i might have spelled something wrong or forgot a fuking comma. btw i do think that my friend knows what he was talking about i just dont think it was right for him to automatically think that one of the regs on here is a dumb ass and to bring up an old subject. There spell check biotch.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived