has anyone looked at a pacesetter exhaust

stickmonster(lol)

My 2 cents is Pacesetter is crap. In the 2nd gen supra community, they would mess up on the o2 sensor bungs. So you had to reweld your own brand new header and if something happens to it then bam you cant send it back.

I wont spend my money on anything from them.

Well i see your probably talking about catback systems. Im looking for one now. LOL...

What do I go for if I want a low, semi-quiet tone.

rs-r exmag

apex'i world sport

tanabe hyper medallion

all are around the $600 MSRP price range

So you have rs-r exmag, BIGBIRD, how much does that go for.

I don't remember describing a raspy sound guys, I don't know where you found that but I'm sure that's not what I was looking for. As for the guy farting in a tin can, wtf.

I'll probably end up getting what BIRD has, cause from the short description he gave it sounds like my desired tone. However I don't know what it'll sound like on the y8.

Also SSR sounded like exhaust isn't that important, he seems to be doing fine without aftermarket systems so I might even end up leaving that aspect stock until It becomes necessary.

So you have rs-r exmag, BIGBIRD, how much does that go for.

I don't remember describing a raspy sound guys, I don't know where you found that but I'm sure that's not what I was looking for. As for the guy farting in a tin can, wtf.

I'll probably end up getting what BIRD has, cause from the short description he gave it sounds like my desired tone. However I don't know what it'll sound like on the y8.

Also SSR sounded like exhaust isn't that important, he seems to be doing fine without aftermarket systems so I might even end up leaving that aspect stock until It becomes necessary.

bbs said he would like to know what his car would sound like with the exmag.

i have an exmag laying around for my crx, and am also an rs-r dealer. the exmags RETAIL for around $609 for most applications. of course, retail is not sell price (unless you're purchasing direct from the manufacturer)

as for whether an exhaust is "important" or not... that's up to you, and what you want from the car. ssr does, or wants to do, auto-x with his car, which does not need performance modifications.

Archived