Should i get the TSX

I have an old civic and it is crap. so i was getting a new car for my 17th b-day. im capped at 30k and the tsx looks real good, but if i get the tsx i wanna know that i can smoke a lancer or wrx or accord or s40 or is300 and... you get the type of cars im talking about. I loved every thing visually about the tsx but performance wise not sure. I waanna fast car. so can any 1 give me some suggestions, advise, or recomendations? thnkx

TSX aint a fast car, it's one nice lookin' Accord tho...it's nowhere near the STi or EVO. It barely eeks out a V6 Accord. If you want speed, do not get a 4-door near-luxo family car.

But if mid-size family car is what your looking for try the Mazdaspeed 6 or Subaru Legacy GT. Both fall around 30k and go way faster than the 4-banger,200hp TSX.

you won't beat any of those cars...

convince your parents to shell out the extra 4 grand and get a sti. then go wrap it around a tree because you dont' know how to drive it.

:laugh: sorry couldnt help that..but good luck with what ur trying to do

• 9 months later...

M3 rules all those cars.. i'd get the wrx because they are beautiful and not as much insurance as m3.. i rode in one and it made me want to cry it was so fun to drive!

imo- wrx

used =18k-25k with 10-30k miles on it

• 2 weeks later...

Archived