Jdm Civic-r

ek9

here is a list of the parts that i have/want. its all mixed together and all in catagory. just something for the fellow hondaforum members to look forward to.

....the epitome of whoreism.

John Billick's 1999 Red Civic Rub down..

flamenco black pearl paint

carbonworx carbon fiber hood

16" rota slipstream [hold me overs]

tein coilover system

ssr lower control arms

skunk2 short shifter

tanabe race medalion

eibach sportline springs

kyb agx adj. shocks

integra front seats

mugen wing

civic-r door panels

civic-r shift boot

civic-r side mirrors

civic-r steering wheel

civic-r rear seats

civic-r red carpet

civic-r floor mats

civic-r climate control

civic-r wing

civic-r red recaro seats

civic-r passanger airbag tray

civic-r headlights

civic-r 5 lug swap

civic-r road flare

civic-r side moldings

civic-r vin tag

integra-r intake manifold

civic si sail panels/tweeters

civic si armrest

civic si cup holder

civic si upper grill

spoon sports guage cluster

spoon sports shift knob

spoon sports rear lower tie bar

spoon sports b18c longblock

spoon sports transmission assembly

spoon sports headers

spoon sports lightweight flywheel

spoon sports street setup clutch

spoon sports lsd kit

spoon sports 70mm throttle body

spoon sports cam gears

spoon sports cam shafts

spoon sports oil pan

spoon sports engine mounts

spoon sports high tension plug wires

spoon sports iridium plugs

spoon sports oil filler cap

spoon sports magnetic drain plugs

spoon sports high pressure radiator cap

spoon sports thermostat

spoon sports thermoswitch

spoon sports radiator mounts

spoon sports lightweight battery

spoon sports shifter bushings

spoon sports reservoir covers

spoon sports 4pot aluminum calipers

spoon sports high performance rotors

spoon sports sw388 16" [5 lug]

spoon sports black lug nuts

mugen ek lower lip

mugen pedal set

mugen mf10 16" [5 lug]

mugen front tower bar

mugen rear tower bar

mugen front lower sway bar

mugen rear lower sway bar

mugen b series ecu

jun valve spring kit

jun retainers

JDM Honda Squad. 02'

spoon.shifty.01.jpg

ctr.floormat.jpg

ctr.interior.01.jpg

civic.rear.tilt.jpg

spoon.cluster.01.jpg

civic-r side moldings are on the way. + my SPal power windows went to crap so i was in the process of removing them. i got hybrid civic-r door panels that usually cover that mess but im waiting for the side moldings and the OEM power window kit. (i know your probly thinking.. hybrid door panels? well ill explain. since civic-r panels are black. and backwards. i got myself a set of civic SI door panels and civic-r panels. took the armrest off the civic-r ones and put them in the civic SI ones. so now the color matches the rest of the dash. also i used the switches because on civic-r ones the main switch is on the passanger side of us models. thats my story)

alot of people think. 'wow big dreams. yeah right' well... i figure start high so if you reach a lower goal u wont feel as bad. it will make you push yourself to go bigger and better. not everything on that list is correct its old. alot of things changed. ah well just keep an eye out.

Wow! nice ride, I wish I could get all those JDM parts for my car, but I don't have the cash for that kind of stuff, I'm having a hard enough time as it is saving for my ITR engine

zc i was considering ordering a spoon longblock and building it up over the years. probly end up being like a 3-4 year project for me with any type of longblock build up. atleast if i have the itr swap i can drive around and not be so slow. + i might be able to get a good bit for b18c-r parts. never know.

i was bored when i got home from work (i work night shift) and it was a lil gloomy out but i think this turned out really good

civic.front.tilt.01.jpg

civic.front.tilt.02.jpg

i need the civic-r headlights. my buddy said he can probly get me a real good deal on them in september like 300 bucks brand new w/ city light sockets. so ill see whats going on with that. as far as any of the other parts go. right now im trying to double up car payments and im waiting for my civic-r side moldings and civic-r passanger airbag block off tray. sell the airbag on ebay i hear they sell for around 500 bucks. if not i can take it the honda dealer's bodyshop they said they will give me around 300-350 for it. and around 350 for the driver side bag. i was also told the driver side bag will sell for around 500 on ebay also. i gifure i can make close to 1000 on my airbags. ill be able to get my JDM Recaro's.

went to a junkyard the other day. found myself a 96-98 civic cupholder. finally i can use my double din block plate. also i found some factory floormats so i dont have to ruin my civic-r carpet. 35 bucks for both. nice deal in my eyes. also i took some good shots of my civic-r rear seats... the photoshoot afterwards.

climate.cluster.jpg

ctr.climate.02.jpg

ctr.interior.02.jpg

ctr.rearseat.jpg

after looking at the 2 pics. i like the 1st one better ONLY because the pic id brighter and i had the civic-r floormats in and not the oem honda mats like in the 2nd pic. i guess u guys would havr tto see the double din block tray in person. its really clean and it really pulls the interior together. it gives it that 'i wanna be a race car but im still a daily driver' look.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

its been awhile. but here ya go people :)

2002.rims.jpg

civic.rear.02.jpg

civic.side.01.jpg

2002 civic SI rims.

ctr.moldings.02.jpg

civic-r side moldings [thinner and lighter then us-spec.]

ctr.pocket.02.jpg

ctr.tray.02.jpg

civic-r air vent w/pocket and honda access airbag tray.

ctr.interior.03.jpg

the cockpit.

you need a type-r key...just a thought. you can get them off ebay for like 20 bux... :D

if i get one im getting the real deal. right now im looking for a sprayed carbon bezel. i got a honda caution flare on the way :X

Archived