40 members have voted

1. 1. Manual or Automatic???

• Manual
    • Automatic

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...
you could spend a bunch more and get the best of both worlds with a 6spd accord (newer) 240 hp 160 mph!

good choice.. just 10k dollars gets ya 100 more horsepower and 300-400 extra weight. wow!

i do like the 6spd accord coupe though. its so pretty.

For me manual was cool in high school. But as I got older I went to automatic. Less drama and work. Traffic is bad enough. I just want to sit back and chill when I drive now. Watch most of you will grow out of your manuals and go to automatic. You got to start worrying though when the wife makes you get the mini van. That the end of your manhood. lol

Thats funny how when you disagree with someone you automatically think of a gay situation in your head. lol whos the ######? hahaha Im not old im 24

Once you grow up and get a better job then mopping floors at peep shows and become a man, you will switch to auto watch.

Here is a task for your dumbass. Try to come back with a comment that doesnt invole gay crap. Let see how witty you are

Archived