what do yall use...

TLontheDL

as cleaning products?

for me, i just use meguiars soap and eagle one "wax as you dry".. for my leather, i use meguiars cleaning/conditioning.

i heard lexol is bad a*s but never tried their products. any of you guys use zaino?

If you have ever seen any pics of my car, you will know that I don't use anything on it.

I hit up the cheapo carwash every so often.

I think Trepid and I are going to get together for a whole day one time and clean the crap out of our cars. Use all the goodies too like the Clay Bar and stuff. I need to do a little more research on what I need to go buy.

i wash my cars with Rain-X self dry car wash. i like it because it never leaves spots. for the rims, i use Greased Lightning. for the interior i use Armor All wipes (protectant wipes for dash, doors and console: glass wipes for glass and clear plastic: cleaning wipes to get any dust or other crap off: leather wipes for leather). for the tires, i use Armor All Tire Shine Foam.

for the headlights i use Oxi clean then clear plastic polish.

drew, i think its cheaper if you buy cleaning products yourself and wash the car. you can get the cleaning products in your local auto part stores. i dont know if we have the same auto part stores but you can try auto zone, oreilly's, etc.. you can even hit up wal mart, they got some. if you live in a apt/townhome then nm lol...local carwash joints are good too :)

overboost, so how many cleaning products/bottles do you have?!?! good grief! :ninja:

drew, i think its cheaper if you buy cleaning products yourself and wash the car. you can get the cleaning products in your local auto part stores. i dont know if we have the same auto part stores but you can try auto zone, oreilly's, etc.. you can even hit up wal mart, they got some. if you live in a apt/townhome then nm lol...local carwash joints are good too :)

Yeah, that's the problem, I live in an apt, so I always go to the car wash.

That's why I wanted to go to Trepids one day (he lives on a ranch) and do it all up nice. And I can't just stop by his place and do it all the time either, since he lives 50 minutes away.

But I figure if I do nice wax job every 3 months or so, it will be good.

I don't think there is an Auto Zone here (there is by Trepid's place), no Oreilly's and especially not a WalMart. They won't let Walmart open in our city. I'll probably stop by some other auto store or wherever...

:ninja::ninja::ninja: Maybe K-Mart.:ninja::ninja::ninja:

ill have to take whorish pics of my cleaning prods. i dont know where to begin. i guess its more or less like a freaky hobby collecting cleaning products. i use alot of meguires and eagle one. but as far as what do i use.. look at the meguires site i probly own about everything they make :blush:

Archived