tint! finally

Trepid

• 2 weeks later...
I am tinting my car and I wanted to get suggestions on what kind of tint I should use... I have a silver 98 Civic Lx sedan... what you think?

:) Everyones talking about Mirror vs. Limo.. I'm going to bring up another.. :):D

I would suggest getting the Llumar Centaur Tint.. Looks so AWESOME on silver.. The film has a neutral grey tone to it.. The reason why is that there's a thin layer of metal in between the films. And it also blocks out 99% of the sun's UV rays... And this film is warrantied for the life of your car (as long as you own it)

It cost me about $350 .. But you get what you pay for..

Here's some pics of my car with the Centaur tint..

fd159349.jpg

fd24c4d6.jpg

fd24c4c7.jpg

Just Click Here if you wanna read about the different tints Llumar offers :)

my cars tinted enough to my liking...and people tint their windows so their tight systems (head units especially) don't ge debo'd!! who want's their $350 head unit stolen?

this was the only reason i considered tinting them in my crx. custom setup being built. now i don't even know if i'm putting it in or not, we'll see.

Hey Trepid, seeing as how I've seen your ride and know a little bit about this import tuning thing (you remember the good ol' "Jed Hazard" days), I would suggest going no darker than 35% all the way around. I've seen it on a silver civic and it definately does the job without going overboard. I have pictures if you want 'em. Just give me a call. And if you still need help with the stereo, speakers, etc... let me know.

P.S. Whatever you do, don't just do the back windows.

• 3 weeks later...

depending on where you were at I guess. Do you have any interior color lights??? I would go with dark tint on that one it would contrast with the lights. And if you dont have lights I would still go the max of darkness you can. not to sound cheap it can save on a/c too

• 2 years later...

Archived