spoiler question...

TLontheDL

i was searching around the forum to post this topic.. didn't find anything relating to wings so i decided to post this here..

i am interested in this particular style of spoiler. the only spoiler i can get a hold of ..that i know will fit on my car.. is from japan. the spoiler cost 5 bills, excluding shipping and handling. thats way too much for me. my question is, DOES ANYBODY KNOW A PLACE THAT SELLS THIS PARTICULAR STYLE OF WING??? i looked almost EVERYWHERE!! ive seen them on accords though. i think the size trunk of the accord will fit my car....probably the years 95+... well, this is what it looks like...

post-37-1029646397.jpg

i did.. well i went through like 1/4 of it. there were like 1093486102948760316403928741 pages of pics of diff types of spoilers for diff cars. i'll prob continue looking at each of those pages another time. my comps ghetto....im on dial up. can't afford cable modems. anybody know the name of that style though? it'll help if i knew the exact name of the style

i did.. well i went through like 1/4 of it. there were like 1093486102948760316403928741 pages of pics of diff types of spoilers for diff cars. i'll prob continue looking at each of those pages another time. my comps ghetto....im on dial up. can't afford cable modems. anybody know the name of that style though? it'll help if i knew the exact name of the style

you should be able to do a search just for your car. i haven't been on the WW site in a while, but i don't imagine that they'd remove that feature.

oh man, i have a thing with andy.. i bought a kit from him back in 95 or 96 and that sh*t did not fit!!! i hope the spoilers are a diff story.. and since when did he start selling spoilers?? wow, ill have to check it out. thanks!

PS. i just got my 3rd PW bar!! wooo hooo!! w00t

• 2 months later...

Archived