Question & Suggestion

Is it possible to post someone's location underneath their name when they post?

Also, perhaps you should create a forum for non-Hondas as well. Yes, I am aware that this is "HondaForums.com", but I believe it would draw in more people to the site. I have already noticed at least one member on the board who doesn't have a Honda. Just an idea.

Also, perhaps you should group more of the forums together until they pick up some. I.E., add Insight to the Odyssey, CRV, and Pilot forum (Passports are actually Isuzu's, so I personally don't feel they should even be listed, but it's up to Drew.) Also, add some of the Acura's together. When they pick up, I'd say to go ahead and separate what needs to be.

Is it possible to post someone's location underneath their name when they post?

Also, perhaps you should create a forum for non-Hondas as well. Yes, I am aware that this is "HondaForums.com", but I believe it would draw in more people to the site. I have already noticed at least one member on the board who doesn't have a Honda. Just an idea.

Also, perhaps you should group more of the forums together until they pick up some. I.E., add Insight to the Odyssey, CRV, and Pilot forum (Passports are actually Isuzu's, so I personally don't feel they should even be listed, but it's up to Drew.) Also, add some of the Acura's together. When they pick up, I'd say to go ahead and separate what needs to be.

Location Hack = Done

Tracking New Topics = Done

I figure if people want to talk about other cars besides Honda's and Acura's, they can post them in the General Off-Topic Discussion. Yes, this is a Honda site and there are forums for just about every other make of car out there. For some reason one day, a big group of Mustang owners decided to register and start posting all kinds of crap on the board. All it does is start flame wars, so I figure let's just keep it on Honda's and Acura's and everybody here will be happy. I don't know why Mustang owners always feel threatened by Civics, but they are always trying to start crap with Civic owners.

Passports are Honda's:

panarama.jpg

I went ahead and made an Other category. Just for you.

In about a month, I will be transforming the board into better categories and you will be able to post into more general category's as well as to more specific category's. Of course, I shouldn't make promises, because then I have to follow them. :p

Hmmm, Acura's, What to combine......

honda passport = isuzu rodeo

at one of the local honda shops, there is a banner that has a picture of the passport and says something like buy HONDA, get a CR-V. can't remember the exact slogan right now...

the isuzu rodeo was around first. then honda wanted to capitalize on the growing SUV trend, but they didnt have a truck platform to build one. since they were unsure of the risk, the decided to sell rebadged rodeos. they payed isuzu to build the passport on the rodeo platform. every part of every passport has always been isuzu.

Archived