Vtech Head

keffreg

As most of you know I am doing a Mini-Me swap and I was wondering if their was anything i can get done to my head other then a port/polish befor i put it in my car. I was thinking of replacing the cam

Thank god you said cam and not cams. Otherwise we'd have to slap you. Also, you can get a "3 angle valve job" or replace the valve springs and retainers, new camshaft (like you said), and that's pretty much all the parts in a head that I can think of offhand right now.

Thank god you said cam and not cams. Otherwise we'd have to slap you.

he did, however, say "vtech head." and as we all know there is no such thing as a vtech head.

you're mini-me isn't worth it. i look forward to your "it got me some...but not much." post :)

The stock valvetrain can handle any cam out there unless you go over the stock redline.

A head job will be over $800. To get your head worked, they have to know which cam you will be using so they can design the ports correctly.

3 angle valve job is just a valve job with strategic angles on the valve seat.

Until you can spell VTEC correvtly, you're not ready to do anything to the head.

Archived