What do you think of my Accord?

MattS

http://www.technologyorgasm.com/upload/bling.JPG

http://www.technologyorgasm.com/upload/hondafull.JPG

http://www.technologyorgasm.com/upload/hondaside.JPG

http://www.technologyorgasm.com/upload/hondaside1.JPG

Just curious as to what you guys think. They are 15" wheels on 205/15" Kuhmo Ecsta 711's.

I plan on lowering it, getting the windows tinted and thats about it for appearance.

The rims are a little to bling, bling for my personal taste. Whatever floats your boat though, if you like them that's all that matters. Kuhmo tires are a great tire for the price from what I hear. You should ditch the mud flaps if your going to lower it anyways.

What kind of suspension package are you going with?

-Will

Being as though I just did this yesterday, I havent really gone into depth with the suspension yet. I am new to this whole import scene and where and what to look for. Maybe alittle help in the right direction?

Being as though I just did this yesterday, I havent really gone into depth with the suspension yet. I am new to this whole import scene and where and what to look for. Maybe alittle help in the right direction?

Get a newer model. Anything below 92 is almost worthless and looks horrible.

Get a newer model. Anything below 92 is almost worthless and looks horrible.

That is not an option. I have what I have. I am going to make this one look good and thats it. I dump all my money into saving up for a Trans Am.

not really feeling the wheels...at all. just not my style...at all. you could have just kept the stock wheels on there and put that money into the trans am you want.

i wouldn't do too much else to the honda, keep it your daily driver and dump money into getting/moding the pontiac.

not really feeling the wheels...at all. just not my style...at all. you could have just kept the stock wheels on there and put that money into the trans am you want.

i wouldn't do too much else to the honda, keep it your daily driver and dump money into getting/moding the pontiac.

Yeah, I thought to myself "I wont be getting a Trans Am for awhile, might as well enjoy what I drive now." I just want it to be different then almost any other honda out there.

if you don't want it to be like any other Honda out there...don't touch it and leave it as it is... :laugh:

but seriously, as bling as the rims are...your best bet is to just not do anything to it and save the money. I just can't see anything to enjoy with a 3rd gen. Accord. It's a family car...let's keep it that way. But hey, throw some decent springs, decent shocks, and maybe a bar (if any exist) and ride around corners like you're on rails. Can't go wrong with that with any kind of car...

Be unique with your Trans Am. Be a commuter whore with your Honda.

Couldn't have said it better myself. A Trans Am actually has potential to go fast and look good, as for your Accord, just worry about getting from point A to point B for now

• 4 weeks later...

I hate shiny wheels. Really shiny ugly wheels anyway. the car is to boxy so you'll just waste your money going for looks, the car will still not look all that great. just leave it. Your buying the trans am to enjoy, not this one. Its still better than alot of peoples cars. no rust.

• 4 weeks later...

I agree with everyone else save up for the TA/Firebird and keep your honda for your daily driver. Especially with gas prices as high as they are you are gonna pay out the @$$ for the V8.

Anyway what year TA/Firebird and how much you looking to spend for car? IMO you should go for something rare, like the Firehawk or Formula editions, it will be worth more later.

Archived