00GSR front on 94LS

ninet4teg

no, the front is different on 94-97 and 98-01, i believe the rear bumper is different as well (as well as the obvious, the tail lights, for the rear)

no i mean do i have to do anything to re mount the 00 headlights or will they bolt into the same place my 94's are now, and will the bumper take the same spot as the 94....with out havin to mod the fenders or anything

i was actually kind of curious about the same thing...

i just bought a 94 LS and was wondering what the differences in the older integras and the newer (98-up) were. i noticed that the clear corners for the integras only come for 98-up.

Hmm? I thought those were clear corner mods people did. Lol. What a coicidence. Not sure if it will work for Integra's. if you have the bumper and headlights and stuff, take a day or two off and give it a swing. Just make sure to label or remember what goes where, and don;t lose any bolts. Good luck.:thumbsup:

i did the conversion lastnight and put an OEM type r lip on, it looks good i have pics for anyone who wants to see. no mods were needed fits ncie and clean except my left fender but i think the fender had previous damage. it will be getting painted june 28th, i took pics of the 94 front n the 00 front to compare, what a difference!

• 4 months later...

Difference between 94-96 and 98-01

98-01---front bumper

headlights (Oval like shape)

(97-01) side mirror w/body line in the middle...(94-96 is all round)

back bumper (has a little air vent towards the bottom) 94-97 is one whole shape...

back lights all read w/white reverse light (94-97 has orange lense)

bolt on dont have to customize anything....if everything is still in good condition...

Difference between 94-96 and 98-01

98-01---front bumper

headlights (Oval like shape)

(97-01) side mirror w/body line in the middle...(94-96 is all round)

back bumper (has a little air vent towards the bottom) 94-97 is one whole shape...

back lights all read w/white reverse light (94-97 has orange lense)

bolt on dont have to customize anything....if everything is still in good condition...

:stupid: dead thread there buddy

the 94-96 corners are a lil differ to the 97-01

Lick my 98-01 front bumper VR17.....

shutup

i meant the 94-97 :ph34r:

but the signal light corners are differennt, and headlights won't fit on the 98+, but the hood will and the fender will as well

Archived