Memorial Day plans

TLontheDL

The office is closed this monday so I am free to do whatever. Knowing me, I b-b-q!! I think I am going to bbq again. Anybody here bbq frequently? I have want my meats to have this mesquite flavor in the beef patties and stuff. Anybody know how to do that? I buy mesquite styled charcoal but that doesn't really cut it. Anybody know where I can get mesquite wood?? I see Academy sells wood but am not sure if its mesquite wood. Anywho, what you foo's doing??

whenever i cook steak i usually marinade them in a teriyaki marinade...comes out tasting sooo good.

i use a lot of seasoning in my cooking, and i don't really rely on wood, so i dont think i could help you there. you could probably just buy a seasoning that would give it that mesquite flavor though.:thumbsup:

Well I have a wedding to goto today. Had rehearsal last night. Getting geared up and stuff. The groomsmen are trying to figure out how to watch the Laker game during the wedding...:-" don't tell the bride!

Tomorrow and Monday, I'll be at work...>_<

I've got nothing big planned, just the usual memorial day steaks. And I'm going to guitar center because they have a huge memorial day sale :thumbsup:

Archived