Best header for LS

hongchowwong

• 1 month later...

for the price range, look at a dc stainless. you're not going to pull much extra hp out of just a header, no matter what the ads tell you.

• 3 months later...

i got a GSR header on my ls, you know how? well i took it to the shop and they made a 2inch and a quarter extention pipe with o2 sensor fittinh, since the normal exhaust manifold is longer then the gsr one, anyways i got the 4-2-1 DC header for about 100bucks used

How come its always the people who don't know anything that say to go turbo?

hey SSR you dont know a god damn frackin thing about me, so im not worried what you got to say....

btw, the topic is what is the best header for LS.....you didnt even answer that, you just came on to bash my post! i've seen you post on other's threads, you seem to be cool in some, i tried to befriend you, but i have seen how to talk to other ppl, all i can tell is that your an butthead, only because you act/talk like an butthead, does everyone konw your an butthead?!?

well ssr your an butthead

STAY ON TOPIC NEXT TIME

james

Because this topic has been covered multiple times on this forum.

I don't want to know anything about you. I don't "befriend" rice boys, so take a look at your sig.

Stay on topic? Hey frackhead, I've been here way longer than you have and incase you haven't noticed, I've been an butthead since day one, and I have done what I want since day one.

You sure do have a short fuse....

..SSR.. Posted on Sep 27 2004, 8:22 AM

How come its always the people who don't know anything that say to go turbo? 

justaddboost Posted on Sep 27 2004, 1:05 PM

god damn frackin.......your an butthead.......you act/talk like an butthead.......does everyone konw your an butthead?!?.......well ssr your an butthead

Go to hell newbie. :ph34r:

Because this topic has been covered multiple times on this forum.

I don't want to know anything about you. I don't "befriend" rice boys, so take a look at your sig.

Stay on topic? Hey frackhead, I've been here way longer than you have and incase you haven't noticed, I've been an butthead since day one, and I have done what I want since day one.

You sure do have a short fuse....

Go to hell newbie.:ph34r:

I have a short fuse because i dont take crap from buttheads!

i could give a fawk waht my sig. says, i dont even remember what it says anymore...i am no ricer, and even if i was, cars speak, and i will find a way around smoking the crap outta whatever car you wanna throw at me!

you dont 'befriend ricer boys'....if you call me a ricer boy because my sig. go ahead, i sure dont want to befriend someone that is going to judge the kind of person i am by my sig.?!? man you a long way from home buddy.

Stay on topic? YES STAY ON TOPIC, you got on here wtihout giving ANYONE ANY USEFULL information, and just bashed me, i dont give a fawk if this topic has been on here 12,000 times, he asked a question and is asking the public for an answer, not for SSR to get on publicly humiliate another member, where THEY THEMSELVES are trying to help the situation....either say somethign nice or dont say aanother f*cking thing. speak up btich no one hears you...

im newbie to this forum, NOT cars...lol

james

You are just off topic as I am. You gave no useful information, but instead told him to go turbo.

I don't care about straight lines, I'd roll your ass on a road course.

It does matter if its been posted even only once before. It's been covered. Now until you actually spew something intelligent about Honda's I'll post however I want to because I don't take crap from anybody, especially n00bs.

You are just off topic as I am. You gave no useful information, but instead told him to go turbo.

I don't care about straight lines, I'd roll your ass on a road course.

It does matter if its been posted even only once before. It's been covered. Now until you actually spew something intelligent about Honda's I'll post however I want to because I don't take crap from anybody, especially n00bs.

AM I BLIND....

OR ARE YOU JUST f*cking STUPID...."why re-invest in a part thats already on your car?"....or did you fail to see that before you read 'turbo'

i asked a question that didnt need answering from you SSR, i asked him what about his current setup would want him to switch header? jeez....then i recomended turbo, i just dont understand where MY post went wrong

im off topic because you are the OFF TOPIC 'TOPIC' because like i said before your being an butthead and i didnt need your ugly ass comments...

i didnt saying anything about beating your ass in a straight line, or a road course, but if you want to bring that up, i WILL roll your as in a straight line, and i cant comment on a road couse, because thats really not my concern....if you ahve a straight out road course car, and i have drag car, you obviosly WONT beat me, and i obviously WONT beat you....i dont konw what point you were trying to make....btw...you would have to have a mildly modded s2000 to beat me at teh track SSR

ALSO, SO WHAT IF ITS BEEN COVERED, he must be a newbie, otherwise why the fawk would he ask?!? if he doesnt konw, well atleast he asks questions, and asks politely, didnt need your ugly ass comments in the first place....wait ugly ass comments....butthead....is there a similarity there?!?! butthead butthead butthead....

the guy asked a question he deserves an answer, NOT a bad attitude...

james

Oh boy, this guy is making me bring out the numbers again.....

OR ARE YOU JUST f*cking STUPID...."why re-invest in a part thats already on your car?"....or did you fail to see that before you read 'turbo'

i asked a question that didnt need answering from you SSR, i asked him what about his current setup would want him to switch header? jeez....then i recomended turbo, i just dont understand where MY post went wrong

If you knew anything about Honda performance (as you should before you comment in a thread asking for the best) You would know that BBS was refering to a one-off header he is having made for his car. You should know that a one-off header such as Hytech is ten times what a Neuspeed header is.

im off topic because you are the OFF TOPIC 'TOPIC' because like i said before your being an butthead and i didnt need your ugly ass comments...

You're off topic because he is asking about a N/A part which is 1/2 of your powerband control, and you told him to go turbo (and you weren't even talking to the thread starter). It was a normal comment. You obviously don't know enough to give an educated answer to his question (it doesn't take Einstein to do a search and see at least 5 topics already).

i didnt saying anything about beating your ass in a straight line

i am no ricer, and even if i was, cars speak, and i will find a way around smoking the crap outta whatever car you wanna throw at me!

you would have to have a mildly modded s2000 to beat me at teh track SSR

It doesn't even take 5 minutes worth of clicking on my profile and looking to see the words..... "Ride: 1996 Honda Civic DX hatchback"

5. iz0wn3d

Oh boy, this guy is making me bring out the numbers again.....

If you knew anything about Honda performance (as you should before you comment in a thread asking for the best) You would know that BBS was refering to a one-off header he is having made for his car. You should know that a one-off header such as Hytech is ten times what a Neuspeed header is.

You're off topic because he is asking about a N/A part which is 1/2 of your powerband control, and you told him to go turbo (and you weren't even talking to the thread starter). It was a normal comment. You obviously don't know enough to give an educated answer to his question (it doesn't take Einstein to do a search and see at least 5 topics already).

It doesn't even take 5 minutes worth of clicking on my profile and looking to see the words..... "Ride: 1996 Honda Civic DX hatchback"

5. iz0wn3d

"If you knew anything about Honda performance (as you should before you comment in a thread asking for the best) You would know that BBS was refering to a one-off header he is having made for his car. You should know that a one-off header such as Hytech is ten times what a Neuspeed header "....what is ten times? ten times more powerfull? ten times a gain of what...Neuspeed header? what ever you are trying to say, you could have said that the first time, on your first post, instead of once again....'talking crap'...and what the hell is it with you and trying to find word patterns to make he sound gay, i hope you mind isnt playing tricks on itself...

loook im tired of typing back at you...this is just getting annoying, i can be just as chill as the next person, you just need to keep to yourself and stop insulting me and ppl on the board, if someone is wrong, help correct them, and if you dont feel like typing, recommend a search, instead of calling someone stupid.

uhh....lol i highly doubt your hatch will keep an mr2 off your back wheather road or straight course. :p

james

• 10 months later...

Archived