I got suspended

..SSR..

Today, I thought it would be funny to do a practical joke after lunch. The rolling cart that the styrofoam trays and plastic utensils sit on looked nice. So as I was walking out of the cafeteria, I grabbed it and pulled it outside. Having made it this far, I continued on my quest to make it to the next building. I got about 30 feet before a teacher stopped me. He had me push it back to the cafeteria telling me how funny he thought it was. We got insdie and he told me to push on up to the principal, assistant principal, 2 other administrators, and the school police officer. They all blanky stared at me. I said "i...uh...stole the cart." The cop statred chuckling and the principal said 5 days in school.

My parents think it is funny and don't care since it didn't hurt anything.

I think 5 days in school is a little extreme. 3 hours of detention (2 days) would have done. At our in school, you have to go to the cities alternative school, do your work without talking, keep your feet flat on the floor, and only have a lunch break and two bathroom breaks.

Oh well, it was fun as hell.

you pushed a lunch cart outside....at my school you wouldn't get any kind of punishment for that. if you want to play a joke, play a real joke.

i leave with a friend of mine at 11:25am everyday (regular people get out at 2:40). one day as him, me, and another friend were walking out of the school to the parking lot my friend announced that he had to take a dump. thinking it would be funny i told him to crap on some paper towels and leave it in the sink or something...he did this, but instead of leaving it in the sink he kept the turds in safely wrapped up in the paper towels and brought them out to the parking lot where my other friend and i were waiting. seeing that he brought them out to the parking lot we decided to put the turds on an buttheads car (which is ironic...because he thinks he "hot crap"). he smeared some under his door handle, left a full turd in the middle of his roof, and smeared a little on various parts of his car. he did a good job actually, because while he was doing all this he was gagging like crazy and trying not to get any on his fingers.

so. lunch ends and my other friend has to go back to class (we were sitting in his 4-door civic listening to music)...but a few minutes after the bell rings GUESS who comes walking up to his car. we see him comming and we duck down inside my friends car and watch as he opens his door, looks at his hand and gets on hell of a confused/pissed/upset/grossed out look on his face. he gets in his car (not noticing the turd in the middle of his roof i guess) and speeds off like a bitch. btw, he's got a base model 1g 3000gt that he's riced out with ugly chrome wheels and a crappy sounding dual exhaust system. probably just weld on's.

we've done a whole lot more pranks, on campus and off...but that was the first to pop into my mind.

Wait....wait....wait...yeah...that's hot crap.

Badum bum bum.

Anyways, I can't really vouch for much myself, aside from being kicked out of class once for making fun of Omish people while watching some movie in history. My friend and I kept saying "The devil put oats in my quaker!" or "The DEVIL make me say crap in chruch today!" because the movie was all morman and stuff.

I've done worse than this, this is just the first time I got caught.

I go to a city school with a ton of students, I guess they needed to make an example out of me.

Archived