no one replies that much

RACEREVIT

it seems like not to many people reply to posts here. it makes me sad that no one really answers my posts. i just thought i'd say whut is on my mind. HAHAHA. so very bored.... tell me sum other sites with other boards so i can get more opinions please. thanks all. vrrrm vrrrm i'm gone.

well, hopfully when the new board software comes out it will have automatic email updates. we had a lot of site traffic before we switched to this type of message board. hopefully it isnt too much longer, because we are losing a lot of members.

Yes, I am working on that.

I see a lot of old members come back to this site, but they never post. I have seen a few come back almost every day but don't ever post. Maybe they are shy...

I am going to try to start adding more content to this site as well. Not just a forum but other stuff too.

Ideas and feedback is always welcome.

Overboost. I hear yah about the notification thing. I need to figure out how to hack that into this board. It did bring back a lot of members when I did enable that the last time. Hmm, I smell a project for me to do tonight... ;)

well, hopfully when the new board software comes out it will have automatic email updates. we had a lot of site traffic before we switched to this type of message board. hopefully it isnt too much longer, because we are losing a lot of members.

Just added this hack. Let's see if it works...

Archived