adult happy meal

TLontheDL

If McDonald's wanted to improve the public's health... it could stop using partially hydrogenated oils in its fries, which contain trans fats and are a powerful promoter of heart disease.

-- Michael Jacobson, Center for Science in the Public Interes

OR....They could just stop being fat-asses and eating fawking McDonalds in the fawking first place!!! w00t w00t

go Checkers (or Rally's, depending on where you live).

i don't really eat fast food that often. i tend to go to more upstanding establishments that cost me a lot more money for better quality food. on that note:

go Texas Roadhouse, Ale House, Outback Steakhouse, Etc.

McDonalds is nasty anyway.

Pannido's from Jack In The Box are the bomb...

ive been meaning to buy one of those but keep forgetting. im glad lent is done and over with..

doug, you got expensive taste bro! seriously though, i go out to eat ALL the time too. i think ive hit up all the hot spots to dine in houston. i spend so much money eating out its not even funny. eating out and clubbing is burning a hole in my pocket. i need to cut back on liquor...crap...

OR....They could just stop being fat-asses and eating fawking McDonalds in the fawking first place!!! w00t w00t

seriously......

its the people's choice on where they want to eat.....

but you know how it is here....

its never our fault.....

lol.....

Archived