come on people

EGRacer

there's this guy that lives near me who has a kickass del-sol. i dont know what he did to it, but that thing flies. it has a cool custom paintjob too. i dont really like the body kit, but it's still a nice car. and the strangest part: the guy that drives it is in his early 50's. i thought that was cool because most guys his age will only modify muscle cars.

if i see him again in town and i have my cam, i'll take a pic of the car.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

LOL, thanks. The CRX goes back to the body shop this winter :) , I'm excited to finally finish the exterior...

Anyway, probably getting an Apex'i VTEC controller for the Sol tomorrow off a kid I know. *hoping*

They did a lot of work to it. It sits nice, the body stuff looks great, as if it came from the factory.

Everything looks right, the giant rally style wing fits perfect as compared to some wings that look too big for the car. They don't bring it out very often, shoot, I'd be driving that thing everywhere. Recaro seats, nice gauge cluster, and a racing style steering wheel, but the interior is comfortable, not stark. Next time they bring it out, I'll find out more.

Nova.

• 8 months later...

at the rate honda's coming out with cars, i don't think they should bring any of them back. i hear so many people talk about a come back of the crx mainly, but i think it'd be destroyed if it ever happened. look at any of hondas cars since 2001 (with the exception of the prelude and s2k) bleh

Archived