check out this toyota

TLontheDL

im not posting this up to help advertise the car, otherwise id post it in the classified, but i want to know what you guys think of this guys car. its from houston and i have seen it many times at local car shows and small local meets sat nights.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...1&category=6447

Well in my honest opinion the spoiler is overkill. I thought everything was cool until I found out the transmission is automatic. I'm sure the vehicle is fast but if I were to have a Supra it would have to be a manual transmission or nothing.

I'd rather invest in a Hummer for the price.

f*cking riced out show car.

why because it is automatic and has some show quality? hell alot of auto TT supras are fast as fawk. there is one i have seen a video of that runs low 10s. full auto. there is nothing wrong with an automatic car. smoother shifter and more accurate.

ITs nice, but dont expect much......he should just have set the reserve at 30k...he's lucky he's gettin that much for it......

N E ways i would prefer a automatic Supra over a Manual.....they are faster due to the Automatic not loosing much torque...

ITs nice, but dont expect much......he should just have set the reserve at 30k...he's lucky he's gettin that much for it......

N E ways i would prefer a automatic Supra over a Manual.....they are faster due to the Automatic not loosing much torque...

^^^^^ bingo

Archived