The Fast and the Furious 2 Casting Call Pics:

Drew

well now i have official news. it is next month in florida in the miami area. they will be accepting all imports. they keep car from 2-5 weeks. u get i think its like 2500 bucks for letting them borrow ur car. and they may also want to buyt ur car. also if they use ur car i think its liek 100 a day they pay u

well it was taking place in cali but now its in florida. if they use your car, theyll take off all of your stickers and add on their own so... but hey, easy money right?! but then again, they'll be keeping your car for awhile so you'll have to find your own transportation but i think its worth it.. you can tell girls, "hey, my car was in fast and the furious 2! wanna have sex??" most likely they'll say yes :laugh:

anyway, i hope they get cute chicks on the movie this time!!! sh*t, what happened to all the cute girls in the 1st sequal?! we need girls like this.....

post-70-1026702702.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

nice, I don't think my car would ever make it in there but damn, did you see some of the cars... what the hell was up with that miata that had only one seat and the rest covered, or the NSX that had that scoop on the back strait to the intercooler...

oh and good luck rex on getting your car in there.

• 4 months later...

Yeah, they pay you for using your car, starts at $100 an hour. They will put all of their rice crap on it for the movie, then return it back to its original state to you. After the movie, shows will pay you to bring the car to their show. Check out Craig Liebermans site about it... Click here.

i think most of the cars in the 1st movie were all sold after the movie was released. its a smart move. i wonder if i got my tl in the movie and sold it, how much are people willing to pay for my car?! :D hey, a brother can dream, can't he??

Archived