alittle ? for those of you with Tein-s

00ebpSi

im not sure but i think pro mechanics align cars using a computer to get it close to stock alignment. same goes for camber i think? another way i heard you can align is to move the struts until they're straight. <~~~thats a new one to me.

take your car to a shop and have them give you a print out of what your specs are (camber, toe, etc)...you can have them set it back to stock, or tell them to set each to your prefered specifications. you'll probably just want stock so that you don't go through tires faster, but if you know what your doing you can give yourself a little negative camber, and toe in to make your car handle better. but unless you know what your doing, don't mess with that stuff.

I agree with setting the camber to 0'. You should have went to a Town Fair Tire or something after the drop for an alignment printout. How did you know that you even needed camber correction to begin with? Did your tires bow out ?/ \

I wouldn't think that's a big enough drop to effect camber all that much. You probably could have gotten away with a four tire alignment and frequent tire rotations.

Excessive toe is the most common cause of tire wear.

People often lower their car, yet don’t get it aligned. In lowering their car, they pick up excessive toe and then shred up a set of tires.

Also people get camber kits just for the tire issue. They spend upwards of $250-$300 to try and fix something that wouldn’t be a problem if you rotate your tires often and align your car in the first place.

Archived