s2000 sound

tswoosh

You might want to look into the Infinity Basslink. It's a 10-inch woofer with a built-in 200w amp. I have it in my car and it sounds a lot better. It's not very loud, so don't expect to turn heads, but it definitly improves your system. It retails for about $500, but i got mine for $250 brand new on ebay. It's a sinch to install and it's about 1ft x 1ft x .5ft.

thats one way to ruin a s2000...how do you expect to have good sound quality with the top down anyway? its a sports car, you don't need a sound system.

i totally agree, beef it up with some engine mods :ninja:

i totally agree, beef it up with some engine mods  :ninja:

sadly, in montana u dont see anything nice every day. if the engine was beefed up, the odds of a cop pulling me over would be even greater than they already are. so i think sound is the choice here

i didn't say that. i just said that cops are only going to pull you over if you do something illegal. just don't do anything illegal in front of them and you'll be alright :p

haha... can try that, but too many lil streets an trees for cops to sit behind :crazy:

not against engine mods or nething, but like music an jus wanted some good tips for sound

y beef up the engine if ur not gonna do sumtin illegal?

It is called sanctioned races. If there aren't any in your area, you bought the wrong damn car for a dialy driver. You don't need a sound system in a sports car.

• 4 weeks later...
sadly, in montana u dont see anything nice every day. if the engine was beefed up, the odds of a cop pulling me over would be even greater than they already are. so i think sound is the choice here

I heard in Montana, speeding tickets are only $5 on the spot. I told my friend he's full of s**t. Is that true, or has that ever been true? I guess this'll settle the issue.

Archived