Tired off people getting off tough on the internet

CivicSpeedSiHB

I am a part off numerous forums, and I am getting tired of people saying they are gonna beat my ass. For some reason they think it makes them tough. It makes me laugh. I will tell all of you "Tough Guy's" something.

You have no place comming to an online community and saying that you will beat our asses. I don't care if joke your car, or your mom. I don't think any one else cares. You know what. I am 5'9" and I weigh 220 pounds, and I am a big guy. I am a gun enthusiast, and I am a good shot. If you think you want to beat my ass e-mail me, I will give you my address, come over to my house. We can go out front and go at it for everyone and the Good Lord to see. You want some, come on. Now that I am done venting anger, I will let you enter your thoughts, "Tough Guys" :mad:

While were on the topic.....

domesticEthug.jpg

People who start sh*t over the internet are usually people who cant get girlfriends and want to feel big and important, kinda messed up

All that in my sig is bs, if you couldnt tell, it is all sacrcastic. There is no Garret twin turbo, unless customized, which I do not have the sufficiant funds for. A Garret turbo time, doesnt exist. I would rather have a Mustang anyway.

:laugh: Your talking about smoking Mustangs in your signature but yet you want one. No wonder people have problems with you over the net.

All that in my sig is bs, if you couldnt tell, it is all sacrcastic. There is no Garret twin turbo, unless customized, which I do not have the sufficiant funds for. A Garret turbo time, doesnt exist. I would rather have a Mustang anyway.

yeah...thats why i wanted to see pics of these non-existant products.

its kind of hard to detect sarcasm in text...

supedupvipers picture really applies to you. :laugh:

You guys are exactly the ones he is talking about. Im not here to argue but whenever I post "Anything" some ass has a smart ass remark or something of the sort. I mean who the hell cares what you think? If you dont have anything good to say, shut ur mouth

You guys are exactly the ones he is talking about. Im not here to argue but whenever I post "Anything" some ass has a smart ass remark or something of the sort. I mean who the hell cares what you think? If you dont have anything good to say, shut ur mouth

Listen up because you seem to be confused, so I'll explain. This is a public web board, people are entitled to their opinion. I'm not trying to bust your balls man but your one of the biggest ricers I've seen on this board.

If you would make a good post for once then their wouldn't be a problem.

Archived