bastards!@#$

XScarAudio

well, i left my car in a parking lot that i know the cops drive through, and i have left it in before. went to a club with the gf and another friend. had a few drinks with the intent that the gf was driving, and off we went. i came back 2 hours later to find my passenger side window gone, all my **** from my glove box all over the parking lot, my brand new cell phone gone(they left the $100 car kit though) 1 pair of my 6x9's gone, half a cartain of cigarettes, my sunglasses, cds etc.......the speakers were found mangled across the parking lot, and the rock they used to break the window put a hole through the drivers side door pannnel so now its saturday, i'm at work, i got no sleep and i need to get ahold of the damn insurance company and atleast get a window put in....this sucks @$$

btw, i called my cell phone and the @$$ that stole it had the nerve to answer it

Oh crap, that sucks....

Can't they trace the cell phone?

Sorry about that man....

Insurance company should pay for all the stuff stolen, right?

when i had my old car, i had it all fixed up and heard about this "certain" group of people who roam around my neighborhood at nights so i took out my tail lights (the clear ones before altezza style came out), took out the wheels, put back the oem corners and bumper lenses, adjusted my coilovers and VIOLA..........STOCK! i just kept my engine mods and stereo stuff. i just got rid of my car b/c i was tired of the import scene so now im ballin in a TL :D

but yeah.....id keep my car stock looking. especially if you live in the ghetto

• 2 weeks later...

ok....got a report from insurance while i was on vacation.....

1000 or so in damages, got a check for 450 or so....fixed the internals of the door for $7 and am going to use the check for an alarm, window tinting(possibly) and to fix the door pannel

depends on how u look at it. i'm out the 50 it cost me for my cell phone(400 to replace, but i'm just using my old one) and my drivers side door pannel is glued back together. but i'm gonna use the $ they gave me to get an alarm, and to tint the windows. so its give and take.....i think i made out though :D

UPDATE!@#

got my phone back, and also names of the people that took it, and a picture of them, and a witness that they told, and gave the phone to.

hehe

fry bastards fry! (police are now involved again, and will be taking charge :))

Nice, you should f*ck with them, call them at home and say stuff like "I know" and then hang up... or you could leave a flaming bag of poo on their doors step ring the door bell and run, that's always good for a laugh

sorry, I am in a weird mood today

Archived