The Parts Man

Racing94AccordEX

I can get alot of lights, head units, subs, amps, and other such items at wholesale. I have a friend that deals in after market car parts. If anyone is interested.. lemme know. If this topic is not allowed please remove it or contact me and I will edit it. When you need something... lemme know, if I can't get it.. i know someone that can.

I AM NOT A THEIF!!!!!!! I am working with a friend of mine that lives in Norfolk, His buisness name is Kurbside i believe.. not sure... we order from a book known as the "DAS" book and that is one of the major books that all the other people order from. Everything is on the up and up and all orders when shipped are shipped from the maufaturers... not from my or his house. I can get alot of things. If you provide me with the full name of the part and the specifics of the item, i will do my best top find something for you. If you think that I am a thief, then you can go pay the markups at the other stores. Not gonna hurt me any, i do this on the side while I work another job and go to college full time. Just trying to pass on some savings to like minded people. Oh and SSR it is wise to keep your mouth shut about things which you do not understand! Wise man once said " It is better to be though of as a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt" You just got punked.

Oh and by the way SSR, it is bad form to insult someone in their own post. I thought this place was free of ignorant people like that. I came here from other forums where I could not escape the idiocy, only to find the it runs rampant all over and has infected you also. Look, we can be friends or enemies, does not matter to me. If I get kicked off the forum, so be it! There are other places I can go if I have to. Frankly i like it here, now, can we all just get along? Or are you gonna do this the hard way?

I don't know anything? That is why I researched everything on opening a business and have a business plan written already. I can get better prices off of H-T than you can get.

It is bad form to isult a member who has been here longer, go to hell.

Ok, well, I refuse to argue with you. Arguing is nothing more than exchnging ignorance. You may know more about cars than me, and you may know more about buisness than me. But I was referring to the fact that you DO NOT KNOW what kind of buisness I am working with. And yes, it would be bad form to argue with someone that has been here longer IF THEY WEREN'T WRONG!!!!!!!! Remember you insulted me first. I was simply trying to be nice to people that i thought might appreciate the help and the discounts.

i don't think he cares about posts...he knows he can't catch up to me. nobody can.

anyways...i was going to ask for a phone number to call to verify all this before i sent any money or anything anyways. and Racing94AccordEX: i went ahead and ordered my springs, but i'll be in the market for a Apexi N1 Cat-back exhaust system for a 97-99 (or 95-99...) mitsubishi eclipse turbo FWD. if you could give me a price on that instead i'd appreciate it. sorry for the change up. :)

• 4 weeks later...

Archived