1st kill

okay so you know i just picked up a 01 CL-P. i usually don't race but... i was on the freeway at night, minding my own business, and i notice in my rear view that a car with hid's is quickly approaching. i kept going at my own pace (65mph or so) and ws like, "okay, this is a new car so lets see what this puppy can do." so i floored it to see if i can like...loose him but that didn't happen. as i floored it, he FLEW right pass me like NOTHING! i even felt my car shake as he passed me. it turned out to be a CL-S. im sure that CL-s was modded b/c the way he pulled on me, it was like i didn't even try but i did.

I thought my CL was pretty quick compared to my TL but wow, those type S aint no joke! it was probably a stick.. it was debadged except for the "type S", dropped, and catback exhaust. he prob had a supercharger or nos b/c there is no way he could have pulled from me like that! i was going 110 or something and im guessing he was prob pulling a 120+ man...wish i got a type S :(

good question... but nah. well im thinking of swapping out my headlights and tails for the 03 TL-S's. 03 headlights are equipped with black headlight housings and the tails are red/clear. my 01 tails are all read and headlights are just clear.

as for real mods, i THINK i may purchase springs and some wheels.

Archived