5 seconds 1/4 !! O_O

Icy_winds_

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh yeah THIS CRAZY ASS INTEGRA, should be in NHRA TOP FUEL but they dont allow tubos in top fuel.

:crazy:

Dragster.jpg

5.4 liter DOHC (Strickly Custom) 5 seconds

You're taking that a little too serious buddy! The only thing integra about that car is the name. Totally different motor, body everything so don't be too shocked.

I don't like those cars cause they're not real. When an actual EK is taken and made like that keeping same frame and somewhat body and 4 CYLINDER engine, I'll be impressed!

You're taking that a little too serious buddy! The only thing integra about that car is the name. Totally different motor, body everything so don't be too shocked.

I don't like those cars cause they're not real. When an actual EK is taken and made like that keeping same frame and somewhat body and 4 CYLINDER engine, I'll be impressed!

gives.gif

Wrong he modified a b18 block then he made it off of what he modified for that dragster. You f*cken ######, He has f*cken numerous 2.7 liter modified b18c's block that he sitting around his shop, just f*cking make yourself look stupid.

you seriouslys need to clam down

1. He had a solid block of aluminum cast, then he had it CNC'd.

2. Max bore for a B series is 86mm (all motor, any boost will blow that away), max stroke is 95. Which = 2.2L, no where near 2.7L.

3. Idiot.

Your one fracken dumb mother f*CKER MAN, I would kick your fracken ass in person. You need to make a block for the CNC machine to copy off of you cant just tell it to carve a block you f*cking d*ck head CNC - Computerize numerical Control.

You never even heard of it, SO just STFU or just keep making your self look stupid. Heres Overboost.com Interviewing Bob norwood : Norwood: I think eventually you are going to see limitations on engine size. Right now they are kind of letting everyone do whatever they want. What is the NHRA sportcompact limit right now, 2.4 liters? I think they will go to a pounds-per-cubic-inch structure just to make it fair. Right now I have a 2.7-liter Honda motor sitting against the wall over there. Now, there is no such thing, but I have it stroked to the gills.

Also theres is a sort of ring-less design that uses an 87mm bore for drag applications, SSR just STFU.

Your one fracken dumb mother f*CKER MAN, I would kick your fracken ass in person. You need to make a block for the CNC machine to copy off of you cant just tell it to carve a block you f*cking d*ck head CNC - Computerize numerical Control.

dude, chill with the language please.

dude, chill with the language please.

i agree..

no need to argue on the net, its retarded

lock.gif

2.7L B series

95mm stroke (is possible with aftermarket crank, this is the largest crank a B series block will accept)

94mm bore (not possible at all, there would be 4 seperate pieces of block left)

fracktard.

blocknparts.jpg

honda didnt make this block, notice the 3 spark plugs per cylinder, bob norwood, has no affilations with honda what so ever

heres bobs list of modified cars

Ferrari 308 GT4 at Bonneville

8.2L Ferrari 288-GTO at Bonneville

5.0L V8 288-GTO at Bonneville

Blown Ferrari Flat-12 drag car

Toyota MR2 Turbo at Bonneville

4000-hp “Max-4” Dragster "integra type r"

Aviation and Marine, and more

The car has a Honda Type R body.  We chose this because of the aerodynamics.  It has the “look” of most import cars.

quote@bobnorwood.com

Bob Norwood has 137 listings in the Guinness Book of Automotive World Records

wow, uh honda has a crappy workshop??:ninja: i dont think hondas workshop has a ferrari?:ninja:

I'm not gonna explain the cnc thing to you... http://www.overboost.com/story.asp?id=544#endAd Who the fawk said anything about a honda workshop? I never said he just did honda only, He can do the impossible.

you said earlier that it was a B18 motor?? [giggle]

well, it isnt a honda motor period, if you didnt read what i posted

only thing honda about it is the type r body"shell"

Archived