Integ Gens

98Teg

the radar doesn't pick up cops, it just picks up radar. so if a cop doesn't start to radar you until he's right up on you, then you're fracked...but if he's hiding in the bushes and is radaring for a long time you'll pick him up way before you even see him. you have to remember that its not a guarnateed way to get you out of a ticket, its just something that helps you avoid them.

dude, my pos really helped me out tonight on the way home from work. right in front my my work there is always a false alarm spot, but the speed limit is 25mph and usually there's a cop out there anyway so i do the speed limit...so tonight i was just driving real calmly and normal, doing about 30 when i passed a cop. i got through the false alarm spot and my radar kept going off (but this time warning about lazer instead of radar, which is unusual) so i kept doing 30 for the full mile or two that the speed limit is 25mph. at the very end of the 25mph zone there was a trooper hiding on the side of the road zapping...good thing i had the radar detector because i usually roll through there at like 60-70 because it starts getting all countryfied and there are NEVER cops out there. so it saved my tonight, and it was free!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived