SIR JDM Headlights

92coolbluelude

yes there is. The last gen Prelude came as an Xi, Si, SiR, SiR S Spec, and Type S.

SiR and the S Spec were pretty much the same, using the H22A which pumped out 200 hp. The S Spec was more sporty than the SiR. Anyhow, the headlights don't look any different from the regular Preludes. Unless your talking about the bumper light/fog light cluster.

That's nice. Like I'd believe everything off E-Bay. There's still no such thing as 92-96 JDM Prelude SiR.

Here, I went through the trouble and pulled this up from Honda's own website. They would know what kind of cars they have sold, wouldn't they? All you have to do is look at the word LINE UP and see below, there's only an Si and Si VTEC. http://www.honda.co.jp/HOT/ModelData/prelu...-109/index.html

If you take the time and did a google image search for "Honda Prelude SiR" you'll come up with 5th gen Preludes...(I also came up with a Canadian Civic SiR...which was odd, but whatever.)

^ depends on the vehicle... EF headlights usually go for under $200, same with EG. i'm sure there are a lot of others as well. it all depends on availability. EG2 (del sol) one-piece headlamps go for $400+, but you have to factor in that not many del sols were made. then AP1 (s2000) headlamps usually go for $700+, factoring in that they're newer vehicles, and therefore fewer of them are junked (since most jdm parts are used, although sometimes you'll be able to find a new set)...

plus, that web site is overpriced compared to a lot of the larger JDM sites... (or even some of the smaller ones). the headlamps still are costly, i get them for under $700. :crazy:

Ok thats the same headlights brand new and alot more expensive these are used from japan and cheaper( Id rather buy smart not most expensive thats why some guys spend thousands and others spend hundreds and win) i can get brand new jdms for around $400. i was just curious if anyone has the hook up on them... I guess not, i appreciate the help and the information....

Archived