mods

rxecret7

i am planning on adding a larger throttle body and a new intake manifold. I have heard sandblasting the inside of the manifold will help to make more power, would it help on a performance part? Also, should I look at upping the fuel pressure as well. I also want to get some new cams and re-tune the ecu. Can anyone recommend other stuff to do as well to help these mods as well as good products to look at? thanks.

1. Have you f*cking name changed as you don't own or work for Rotary Secret.

Sandblasting the IM won't help. Sandblasting is for cleaning, and you won't have any dirt or carbon problems on the intake side.

My advice, talk to a local shop or call a shop and have them plan it for you.

Nice way to get people to answer future questions.

dont mind him, he dosent like noobs with screen names above the beyond.

even though his name used to be superstreet rx7 :laugh:

but anyway...

I wouldn't care about his name, but I know for a fact he doesn't work for Rotary Secret. People who use shop names but aren't related to that shop annoy me.

maybe for a fact.. but isnt necessary to flame. dose it really matter what screen name they have even if it annoys you?

Unless there's just reason, flaming really isn't allowed on any message forums. I know Drew does not want any flaming, period.

If his sn does bother you so much, please discuss it with him in the PM function.

Let's get this thread back on topic...

There was a kid in FL I heard about that him and his bro had a 1.8T Golf and wanted to sand blast some crap on it so they took a bag of sand, put it up to the cone filter, started and revved the crap out of the car sucking up all the sand!!! What a dumbass!!! :laugh: A little off topic but I had to share....

Archived