Selling Dura flex wing

kydlow

its black, really big, and pisses everyone off. it retails for 215 im selling it for 100 text me at 561 935 8275 ill send pics what ever, all hard ware is there

ill post pics today when i get home from work and the gymbut if you look at me del in my profile its the wing thats on it, and im glad everyone is hating on it lol! i told ya it pisses ppl off!!! :D and im in central PA

I spent the $3.50 on a blizzard this afternoon. It was hot. But I just found $0.72 in the couch!

So, new offer is 72 cents!

Is it a sequential trans or just pick your gear and go? Cause you got that beast stuck in slow motion for the pick and go. I think that defines granny mode right there.

And yes, wings are still used on rwd race cars. Of which a street del sol is neither.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Sweet! Made a hundred bucks and your car looks less like ass. Not a bad deal.

Sour! You didn't make a hundred bucks and your car still looks like ass. Terrible deal.

• 2 weeks later...

congrats, like i said.. some dumb kid thats stuck in the fast and the furious era bought it.. good job, you got rid of some of the rice

EDIT:: nevermind you still own a uncle bens rice bucket.. congratulations you win a lifetime of FAIL :)

Archived