d16 to a h23 swap

93delsolsi

I'm new to the forums but im wondering what i need to do for this swap i have a d16 that i threw a rod in and i am getting a h23 out of a prelude. i need to know what all to do, i no i need the motor mounts but as for the wiring ? somebody help

• 4 weeks later...

New everything, I had the swap in my sol, keyword had, if you are going to a h23 tranny you need a better radiator, or your risking overheating, and before anyone asks, yes, the sol is out of commission atm

• 4 months later...

You need to learn to search google.

really!!!! people come to this forum to get help and learn about there honda and you tell them to search google and mabe go to a diff site? not sure whats up with that? but to any one els that is up to help, i am in the same boat. i have a 92 prelude that has a dead clutch so im thinking on getting a 93 del sol and putting the h23a in it. im wondering how much stuff i can use off the lude to do the swap.

It has less to do with not helping and more to do with not catering to lazy people. A h23 has been swapped into a civic/del sol tens of thousands of times over the last 15 years. This guy was internet capable enough to find Honda Forums but not capable enough to type in "how to swap a h23 to a del sol?". Which, btw, netted me 53,000 results on Google.

All the info to do everything to every honda is already out there. No need to reinvent the wheel here.

Archived