INEEDHELP!!

Okay, a couple months ago i bought a 94 2dr Eg. My buddy had a rebuilt B16a in his gerage so we threw it in my car. anybody have anyideas on what i can do to upgrade the performance, besides boost it. I already have the perfect t3/t4 set up.

thats what ive thought about getting, yeah i can get the parts and have the skill. im actually going to tech school now. but anyways, im really just looking for parts recommendations. and i have a question that a couple of people have told me but idk if its true or not. have you ever heard of taken h parts and putting them on a b?

yes... ive put H parts on a b-16... but when i stopped holding them they slipped and scratched the valve cover. you actually can put a few parts but its not as easy as bolting them together... what parts are you thinking...

lol im just messinwith you man, ive noticed you were the only one really commenting on people shit so i wanted to see what you really knew.

ive already got it all planned out. Im pretty much keeping the B16 as is besides the forged je internals(pistons, rods, ect..) walbro 255 fp, Rc 440 injectors, edelbrock victor x intake manifold, direct port intercooler induction, with a t3/t4 tubro setup, 38 mm wastegate, ram horn manifold, and speed daddy RS blow-off valve.

i might have forgot a thing or two but hows that sound?

oh, btw. not my first honda so i know i can make em work. js..

how much boost you plan to push (psi?) with most of what you said you are probably looking at the 15-20 psi range (guessing) and you will probably be in the 400-450hp range. the intercooler isn't really needed, and you MIGHT want to step up above 440s... they will work but be your limiting part. look at 74mm TBs... (the only h-part i know of that works 100%) there is a guy on RHMT that does throttle bodies. i was putting down 350(ish) never dynos but had a buddy with same setup that did) witha garret t3/t4 63 trim. at about 12 psi... it was always between 7-12... on a stock b16... limited slip trans. it was fun but you will want different suspension (not stock, dunno what you have) and some damn good brakes, stock just wont cut it at 300+ hp ranges... get integra discs front and rear, they are bigger and will work.

also, what kinda track driving would you use it for. drag, road course.... and yes i know you will probably drive it alot on the street, but you can drag on street or take turns on the street.

10-15 psi is what i figured would be good enough for me, im just lookin for somethin else to have fun with nothin over board. my buddy was tryin to explain to me why i would need anything above 440's seeing as im pulling low boost, have the 255 and a AEM HVFR, maybe you can do it alil better? Ive got the Tein Street Basis coilovers, an thats about it.. (depressing, i know) ive been trying to find some Integra fr an r disc set-ups but am not havin any luck, any luck for a good price at least.

Archived