Import haters

..SSR..

I've noticed that almost all of the import haters have the mentality of a 13 yearold. I've only seen 2-3 on HF that actually have a domestic. IMO, all of the others are just jumping on the import hating bandwagon because they have never had a good experience with one.

Hey domestics are chillin. Like I've said before however, I'll never own one until the car makers prove that they can make a domestic that in any way competes with the imports! Imports have domestics beat in reliabilty, resale value, power, everything!

When I say power I mean as far as Honda on a DOHC VTEC can make 100hp per liter. I don't see 4.6L Mustang's with 460 horse. Get it?

Anyways, this is going into a tangent so I'll end it now. :D

Haters suck! For someone to hate because a car is an import or domestic is totally childish. To each his own! I like what you said about import haters having a "Mentality of a 13 year old" this pretty much sums up a hater.

Ignorance is everywhere!

omg u took the words right out of my mouth. i dont know how many times i tell people that ride with me that say look at the POS rustang, "TO EACH HIS OWN!" leave it that way

• 6 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived