want to make my 92' teg look better

Jeffrey

I traded my crappy del sol si for a 92' teg, and im wanting to do some small body mods.

I saw a teg online with what looked like a duckbill on the back window, would this even be possible? im also wondering if a 2000 front end swap is possible?

thanks,Jeff

cash flows good, i have a spending budget of about $200-$300 a month. not planning on this being a overnight thing(im thinking 3 months,lol) i have alot of know how with fiberglass and tools are easily accesable, im not a noob to body work either.

ibreally want a duckbill eg hatch type spoiler, but where it shoots back about 6"-8" might try to put either a honda or acura symbol on the underaide.

I could probably build some cool looking sideaskirts, thts alot of space though,lol

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I went with a CF Type-R Lip, CF Hood, CF Trunk, CF Rear Window Visor (The Duckbill) & a CF Lip Spoiler (its a small ridge on the edge of the back bumper)... Recently just got some CF race design side mirrors. The lil square lookin ones youll see on D1 cars or Time Attack cars! There isnt anything you cant find on the internet... Craigslist by far! tons of business off load there.

Archived