ep3 seats in a sol?

OTiS

was wondering if the 2001-2005 civic si seats will fit in a sol with no modifications? been thinkin about switchin seats due to the tear thats oh so common on the ds. if they dont what else could i put in that would not require any modification?

was wondering if the 2001-2005 civic si seats will fit in a sol with no modifications? been thinkin about switchin seats due to the tear thats oh so common on the ds. if they dont what else could i put in that would not require any modification?

My understanding is no seats, other than the originals that came with the del sol, will fit without modification.

You always seem to have to use the del sol seat pan and rails or fab up your own.

My understanding is no seats, other than the originals that came with the del sol, will fit without modification.

You always seem to have to use the del sol seat pan and rails or fab up your own.

you 100% sure bout that?

im not tryin to be sarcastic or anything.

I rather like the seats in the Del Sol. I think they're comfortable, and hold a body in place around corners... just need to be covered in stronger stuff

as soon as I take care of a few things that need attention, I'm going to reupholster in leather.. Costs around $650 for the kit (if you don't add extras like heated seats or adjustable lumbar)

Gotta a be cheaper than new seats

you 100% sure bout that?

im not tryin to be sarcastic or anything.

I know you need the del sol rails for the S2000 seats and all integra seats (including the GS-R leather and cloth.) As far as the ep3 seats I have no idea.

I've heard of people fitting 3 out of 4 bolts without modification but it's dangerous and not recommended...

I rather like the seats in the Del Sol. I think they're comfortable, and hold a body in place around corners... just need to be covered in stronger stuff

as soon as I take care of a few things that need attention, I'm going to reupholster in leather.. Costs around $650 for the kit (if you don't add extras like heated seats or adjustable lumbar)

Gotta a be cheaper than new seats

where from? ive never seen adjustable lumbar for the sol... i wanna do a set in neopren (or how ever its spelt)

yea if its not safe im not doin it. and personally i think my seats are not comfortable at all lol. i test drove an ep3 and if i remember the seats in those were awesome. plus they look good bein black with red stitching.

anybody else have input? im also open to other oem seats that are comfortable and could just bolt in without modification to anything

heres a quick pick of them just not rhd

http://media.photobucket.com/image/recent/Gu5To/Parts%2520for%2520sale/EP3seats005.jpg

where from? ive never seen adjustable lumbar for the sol... i wanna do a set in neopren (or how ever its spelt)

Is it neoprene?

It's not an upholstery kit, but wetokole.com sells seat covers with an air lumbar built in, as an option

I was specifically looking for leather... . Here's one of the sites with leather...

http://www.autoseatskins.com/honda-civic-katzkin-leather-p/ptho25.htm

Is it neoprene?

It's not an upholstery kit, but wetokole.com sells seat covers with an air lumbar built in, as an option

I was specifically looking for leather... . Here's one of the sites with leather...

http://www.autoseatskins.com/honda-civic-katzkin-leather-p/ptho25.htm

YEAH!!! NEOPRENE... i just line the feel of it.

wetoke has some good seat covers.

as for the seats... how big are you? skinny people fit in sol seats... alil chunky people like some others (usually teg)

as for the seats... how big are you? skinny people fit in sol seats... alil chunky people like some others (usually teg)

for immediate future, I'm getting wetoke seat covers... gotta do some body work, and just bought new wheels and tires.. so the leather will have to wait.

I'm 6' tall at 170 lbs... and have no ass (that's what my wife says)

im fat but can fit in sol seats with no prob. i just dont think they are comfortable. i think they are too hard and dont offer much support for bumps and things. if you can sleep in it in a long car ride thats what id like to find. im not gonna be sleepin lol but the lady might

Ive slept in mine :) you probably want teg seats

just regular teg seats? will they bolt in no modification or do i need new rails and yada yada?

More often than not you're going to have to remove the rails from the bottom of the Del Sol seats and find a way to put them on your new seats.

Pain in the ass, but it can be done and it can be done on damn near any seat.

just regular teg seats? will they bolt in no modification or do i need new rails and yada yada?

Bottom line, if you want ANY seat other than del sol seats, you have to fab something up or use the del sol rails.

I don't know how many people you need to tell you that before you accept it, lol.

Bottom line, if you want ANY seat other than del sol seats, you have to fab something up or use the del sol rails.

I don't know how many people you need to tell you that before you accept it, lol.

haha i know. been distracted everytime i go to read somethin. any ways anybody have a diy on how to do that?

I got curious and did an internet search for replacing Del Sol seats, and found more results putting Del Sol seats in Civics and Intergas, than the other way around...

guess one man's crappy seat is another man's throne

Here's a DIY of putting Del Sol seats in an Intergra... I suppose you could reverse engineer this

http://www.team-integra.net/forum/blogs/morningz/278-g3-installation-del-sol-seats.html

Only stock Honda seats I like more than Del Sol seats visually and comfort wise are Integra Type R seats.

And MAYBE S2000 seats. They're awesome.

you guys liek the stock del sol seats? i mean visually they are attractive but comfort level on mine are kinda crapty. they arent soft. iv heard good things about the prelude seats.

just so everyone knows i have the sol seats with the stripe down the center. mine look like they were a diffent color and someone painted them.

Archived